Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Leaving Las Vegas, and a Lesson Learned From The One

About to hit the road back to SoCal after a few rather pleasant days in a chilly but fun Las Vegas.

I know I had vowed not even to think about the man re-elected as President last November. I broke that promise but in a good cause, and one thing I have learned from the left over the past decades is that it's the ends that count. Everything and everyone is merely a prop for some political objective. Poor Bolivian Indians . . . great, an opportunity to bash international corporations, capitalism, and the USA. Dead white kids in a school . . . great, an opportunity to undermine the second amendment and that hideously embarrassing Red Neck "gun culture." Dead black or hispanic kids on the streets of Chicago and LA . . . great, an opportunity to blame it on gun owners in Virginia and Florida. Need to "prove" American gun stores supply the cartels? No problem, set up a government program to ship thousands of guns to Mexican criminals and watch the body count rise! Those Mexican kids are being murdered for a good cause!

While gambling, I noticed very large numbers of Asian gamblers. I took a lesson from The One Who Vacations in Hawaii. Every time I made a bad bet, I got Chinese or Japanese tourists to loan me the money to cover it; in exchange, I gave them a worthless piece of paper promising to "pay" some time in the future. I figure if it works for the Feds it should work for me . . .

Got to get out of the hotel before all those tourists start comparing notes and figure out I will never pay them back . . . heading for the exit, hoping the valet has the Expedition running . . .

8 comments:

  1. Not a moment to soon. Into your old house the Grendl is trying to come. If word gets out on your ious', stay away from sushi for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So from now on you can no longer own a Japanese car or shop at Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The local Honda dealer has a BOLO out on me. I don't even dare get witing three miles of a Wal Mart

      Delete
  3. LOL. Reminds me of when we were in Laos in the late sixties. Local shopkeepers -- mostly Chinese -- would accept American Express cards, but didn't know how to redeem the charge. So they just traded the chits among themselves. Worked out great for us -- never had to pay the bill! I suspect Geithner or someone else in the administration must have learned how to manage our debt in that school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Pakistan we would write US checks; it would take often months for them to be cashed and would have about 15-20 endorsements in the back.

      Delete
  4. Speaking of the Japanese, I would love to hear your take on the new Japanese Premier. He jumped right into the QE..... makes me think that the same people pulling the Bernanke strings are pulling his strings also. Possibly a new source of Treasury Bonds to take the load off of the Federal Reserve Bank?

    sb

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are seeking to know about how to Connect With Your Teen, Then I want to say you a good thing don't be shy cause we are here in online to help you cause only with our suggestion you can know that how to Connect With Your Teen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to listen to the nonsense emanating from the LSM or the traitors in DC. I live overseas and I'm embarrassed every day by the people the U.S. has elected to "run" the government. I don't have printable words to describe how disgusted I am with them. I regularly consider taking dual citizenship or renouncing entirely. Those thoughts have come much more frequently since Nov. 6.

    ReplyDelete