Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Midterms III

Sitting here in San Sebastián, Spain, just having returned from the dentist. We've been "supervising" the work at our place here. It's coming along, slowly, slowly. Some electrical issues, a small water leak, etc.

Anyhow, I have been glued to the computer and YouTube following developments in the US midterms. I never trust "wave" predictions, and I think a lot my GOP friends have been very busy counting the chickens before they hatch. 

Hope I am wrong, but there is going to be massive, and well-advertised in advance cheating by the Dems in collusion with their lap dog media outlets. I am deeply troubled by the attempts to "normalize" delayed vote counts and late night/early morning "spikes" in Dem votes. This is criminally absurd that we can't run free and fair elections in our country!

I guess we can hope for the best, and, meanwhile, keep buying ammo . . . and diesel, and baby formula, and car parts, and, soon, meat, veggies, milk . . . and on and on.

11 comments:

  1. Since I have been following you for quite a few years and trust you, I wish you had something more hopeful to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start preparing if you haven't already done so, it's not too late, just a bit more expensive.
    And if you can buy some silver and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken counting point well taken; but what’s more disturbing to me is that, even if there is a “red wave” it’s not going to make any difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first American election I learnt anything about was JFK/Nixon. By the time I was old enough to read anything about it there seemed to be no doubt that Kennedy had won by cheating in Illinois and Texas.

    At least nobody later suggested that God had him shot for his crime, a rare omission from the remarkable list of theories about his assassination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the money and manpower to perform a manual count of physical ballots. This is the *only* thing that really has to be done right. Can leave that to a bunch of shoddy voting devices and shady software vendors.
    I guess I should've headed into the voting-systems industry instead of a useful pursuit.

    - reader #1482

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one of those people who firmly believe (with good reason) that we haven't had a fair election since (at least) Nov 2008. I saw way too many cars with California plates clogging Portland (OR) roads beginning about two weeks prior to the election in that year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also wary of predicting too much. Maricopa County here in AZ has already announced that vote counting machines have broken down and "there will be delays." So it begins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wisconsin lost its election, Tony Evers was reelected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here in Florida (home to the only red tsunami yesterday), we got ballots counted in a timely fashion. By the time the polls closed in the Panhandle, winners were being announced by the MSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much as I had feared once again the Republicans have snatched Defeat from the jaws of Victory. Give them a tailor-made situation for massive electoral gains, and once again they screw it up. I have now watched them do this for almost 50 years, every time they get an advantage they squander it. And the Demoncrats are now convinced they have the US Public's blessing to destroy the country. I just don't see how the country is ever going to recover from the Biden fiasco.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I’d like hear diplomad’s unvarnished take on our Ukrainian Friend’s performing what appears to be a false flag. Why do they seem to want a confrontation with Russia so badly. Reset? I’m seeing/hearing some buzzaro stuff coming out.
    SidV

    ReplyDelete