Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Join Parler.com

As long-suffering readers of this inconsequential blog know, I got booted from Twitter for questioning the veracity of a tweet by Mark Ruffalo. Fine. Twitter is a fascist dumpster fire. In the last few days I have joined Parler.com which is a breath of fresh air. Freedom! I want free!

Sure it has some technical glitches, but those seem to be getting fewer and fewer. A surprising number of conservatives in the US and the UK have joined.

Give it a try.

13 comments:

  1. Can't, they only confirm membership by mobile, and I don't use a smart phone, nor do I text. And since that is part of their FAQ, it is obvious they aren't interested in changing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm on Gab as well and find that it's a great place to communicate with other reasonable conservative and libertarian folks. All free speech, all the time. There are some out-and-out fascists and other Jew-haters there, but they can be muted if you're tired of their BS.

      Delete
  3. From their site: "Parler provides a Commenting and Social News platform for digital publishers, influencers, bloggers, writers, politicians and social users to share news, opinions and content"

    Good lord, that sounds like getting in bed with the devil himself! To each their own, but not me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it fine. They aren't--so far--censoring conservatives. I have a Gab account, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still titled DiploMad on Parler? I'll look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This the kind of glitch that still plagues Parler. I searched for Amselem@theDiplomad and no name found. Searching for diplomad found you. I look forward to seeing you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deplatformed? Ohhh street credibility. The dissident right has grown suspicious of bloggers that still have paypal access. Obvious feds. Can't say i blame em.
    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parler is good andband I have anyan account there but I also have accounts on Gab, MeWe, Sharfly and Xephula. I expect the alternate social media sites to do well as the YouTwitFace universe deconstructs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, I lost my Twitter account for suggesting to my Fed Rep that section 230 of the communications act needed a revision to address the social media platforms acting as publishers and censoring comments.

    ReplyDelete