Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Travel

Will be on the road for the next nine or so days. Will have my trusty if clunky IPad with me, so I hope to get in a couple of posts. I want to write something about Rice going to the NSC.

If you want to know where I have gone, call the NSA. I bought my tickets online, they will know . . .

3 comments:

  1. In the offchance Diplomad you takeoff on a bicycle trip, check in from time to time purchasing cold beverages using your Visa card.

    Your American Express would normally be faster - but if you're in "the unknowns" it's quicker with Visa.

    Experian (heh heh) as you likely well know.

    Arkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rice"....hmmm, best thrown at weddings! Lacking substance against foes, though.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete