Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Friday, August 16, 2013

Thank You, Hugh Hewitt

A note of thanks to Hugh Hewitt.

I do not need to introduce him; he is one of the authentic blogosphere heroes of the conservative movement. I have had his blog listed on my little blogroll since I launched this version of the Diplomad, and on the previous version, as well.  In addition, he has a tremendous broadcast, which I listen to regularly on the internet, in which he interviews some fascinating folks--his interview yesterday with Mark Steyn and before that with Ambassador John Bolton was an example of how interviews should be done. Hewitt has a friendly informal approach that puts his guests at ease and ends up extracting superb amounts of information. He has a sense of humor and is not full of himself--the guest is the star. If you don't already, tune in.

Well, after having introduced a man who needs no introduction, I want to thank him for the plug he gave this little blog on his radio broadcast yesterday and in the tweeter universe.  He included my post of August 15, "Wandering in the Desert,"  in his excellent discussion of the growing and very alarming crisis in Egypt.

Thanks, Mr. Hewitt, and hope to count you as reader number nine.

WLA

5 comments:

  1. Hewitt is indeed like you describe him. He gave you a well deserved plug. This is a case of quality recognizing quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, you must be up to ten readers by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get my four kids and my wife to read the blog, then, yes, ten is a good estimate, plus or minus 5.

      Delete
  3. Well deserved recognition.
    -- Reader #6

    ReplyDelete