Good or Bad for the Jews

"Good or Bad for the Jews"

Many years ago, and for many years, I would travel to Morocco to visit uncles, cousins, and my paternal grandmother. Some lived in Tangiers;...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Little Reminder for Those Still Planning to Vote for Obama


"And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
                                                 Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there."


Welcome to your Embassy . . . . under new management . . . .

5 comments:

  1. If I said what I think, you would have to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Can't make it much more obvious than that. Except for the LA County Sheriff arresting a hooded filmmaker -- that'll make the point to Al Qaeda very definitively that they only need to kill a few Americans and make a demand of Obama to get what they want. Dhimmi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am writing about that exactly and how that will look in the Muslim world.

      Delete
  3. Obama, the outsourcer in chief?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's easy to say "forward" when you're leading from behind: your own army is between you and the enemy.

    ReplyDelete